Luxury freestanding stone basins
Our eye-catching range of free standing luxury basins are designed to complement our luxury stone baths. Made from the same unique hard wearing smooth composite stone material as the luxury bath range the basins have the appearance and beauty of natural stone, but without the drawback of excess weight.
A pair of luxury OBV1 basins in a natural stone cappucino finish.
Key features and benefits of our luxury basins:
- Our range of basins has the appearance of natural stone but are lighter.
- The composite stone material is hard-wearing, stain resistant and easy to keep clean, which is why our basins can be found in luxury 5-star hotels around the world.
- The oval shape is both attractive and practical – it uses less water than a more conventional oblong shaped basin.
- Our products are fire retardant and resistant to mould, mildew and bacteria.
- We offer a wide range of natural matt and gloss stone finishes.
- Certified to international ANSI and IAPMO certifications.
Certified to IAPMO and ANSI international standards
Our products are certified to IAPMO and ANSI international standards for structural strength and resilience.
- Stain resistance - black crayon, Black liquid show polish, washable blue ink, lipstick, hair dye and
iodine solution and red wine.
- Chemical resistance - household ammonia, citric acid solution, hydrogen peroxide, clorex, Lysol, ethyl. Acetate, Drano, acetone and toluene.
- Water resistance - resists cracking, crazing, blistering or spalling from water of 46°F and 150°F.
- Colourfastness - resists fading in colour or surface texture, resistance to ultraviolet degradation and
- Impact - resists cracking and chipping.
For more information call +44 (0)1462 440 719.